I know I recommended SwiftKey in the past and I still stand behind it as it’s an amazing keyboard.
But for some people that are bi-lingual SwiftKey will not do….
So in my case i’ve been using AnySoftKeyboard which is free and Linky but I was not a big fan of it as I didn’t like the layout that much.
Now on the other had this new keyboard is amazing regardless.
* Super fast
* Great layout
* Supports MUI
* Not amazing in landscape on my streak
1. Multitouch keyboard
2. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
3. Auto correction
4. Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
5. Speech to text
6. Split main keyboard app and dictionaries.
Features that are available on paid version.
1. 6 Keyboard themes
2. Custom vibrator intensity
3. Custom key height, text size, row gap, bottom adjustment.
4. Long press “Enter” key to bring up smiley alternatives.
5. Options to hide period and comma key.
Paid version has more features like skins and configuration, but for 99c just to support the developer go for it!