So let’s start with we have an APP on the market for this site.
I must mention that I found this app through MobilityFreak.Co.Il (Great Mobil News site in Hebrew)
So now the how? very simple very easy and the idea is to stream your RSS feed into a mobile based content.
They are planning to release an iPhone version but I don’t know when or how easy it will be.
The service is FREE but please consider donations (as it’s free and a great service!)
Feed.nu makes it possible!
- No programming skills needed
- Instantly available
Follow this 5 simple steps and you are good to go.
- Register an account
- Log in and enter your feed in Feed settings
- You may want to upload your own custom images and change colors under Appearance (optional)
- Generate your own android app by clicking Android and then generate, wait a minute or two and then download your APK file.
- Upload your APK to Android Market
As for the Android Market, you will need to register as a Developer ($25 one time fee)
And then upload your APK (I will have a different post about this)
Here is a screen shot from the app